What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored in your computer or mobile device through the Internet browser, retaining only information related to your preferences, not including, as such, your personal data. Placing cookies will help the website recognize your device the next time the user visits it.
We use the term cookies in this policy to refer to all files that collect information this way. The used cookies do not collect information that identifies the user. Cookies collect generic information, such as how the users get to and use websites, or the country/countries areas through which they access the website, etc.
Cookies only retain information related to your preferences. At any time, the user may decide, through the Internet browser, to be notified about the receipt ok cookies, as well as block their entry into the system.
What are cookies for?
Cookies help determine the usefulness, the interest and the number of uses of websites, allowing for faster and more efficient navigation, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
How can you manage cookies?
Cookies help you get the most of websites. However, all Internet browsers allow the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies, namely by selecting the appropriate settings in the respective Internet browser.
Disable/block cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Click on the menu "Tools" and choose "Internet options";
- Select the "Privacy" tab;
- Move the bar to the top, until the "Block all cookies" option is visible.
Note: There are several levels of enabling or desabling cookies in MSIE. For more information about cookie settings in MSIE, please check this page.
Disable/block cookies in Mozilla Firefox
- Click on the menu "Tools" and select "Options";
- Select the "Privacy & Security" panel and go to the "History" section;
- In the dropdown menu next to "Firefox will", select the option "Use custom settings for history";
- Check the "Remember browsing and download history" option to allow cookies or uncheck it to disable;
- Close the "about:preferences" tab and all the changes made will be automatically saved.
Note: There are several levels of enabling or desabling cookies in Mozilla Firefox. For more information about cookie settings in Mozilla Firefox, please check this page.
Disable/block cookies in Google Chrome
- At the top right, click the plus icon (three vertical points);
- Select "Settings";
- Click on "Advanced" at the bottom of the page;
- In the "Privacy and security" section, click on "Content Settings";
- Click on "Cookies";
Note: There are several levels of enabling or desabling cookies in Google Chrome. For more information about cookie settings in Google Chrome, please check this page.
Disable/block cookies in Apple Safari
- Click on "Edit";
- Select "Preferences";
- In the top panel, select the "Privacy" icon;
- In the "Accept Cookies" section, select "Never".
Note: There are several levels of enabling or desabling cookies in Apple Safari. For more information about cookie settings in Apple Safari, please check this page.
Other Internet browsers
Please look in the "help" menu of your Internet browser or contact the provider of your Internet browser.
Note: We remind you that by disabling cookies, parts of our website may not function properly.
More information on cookies
For more information on cookies and their use, we suggest this website (in English, Spanish, German or French).